There are Still Ways to Celebrate this Holiday Season!
This is typically the time of year when we are hustling and bustling, getting ready for the holiday parties and gatherings. With so many unknowns surrounding the holidays and how to celebrate we thought we would give you some ideas for celebrating & hosting an event in a safe and fun way.
A virtual holiday party presents an opportunity to make lasting memories even if they are held virtually online. Virtual holiday get-togethers provide opportunities to make new kinds of memories in new kinds of ways. Let’s face it, a virtual holiday team building event can quickly become a boring mess with no engagement. That’s where Amusement Masters comes in and changes the game. We will work with you to set up a highly personalized and unique virtual holiday experience that everyone will be raving about for years – crowning you the (well-deserved) hero of the evening. Here are some options:
- Based on the real TV show, 1 person per team will face off virtually to see who gets control of the board first.
- The team who gets control can either keep it or pass it.
- The team with the most points at the end is the winner.
- Custom questions, themes, photos and audio files can be used as well.
- Poker, roulette, black jack and craps.
- Virtual or Hybrid available.
- Our software can run a tournament for you.
- Live avatars play your hand for you as you direct them with your moves.
Trivia Game Show
- Looking for a way to provide innovation, creativity and cutting edge technology into a trivia event?
- Great way to appeal to venue owners and make your trivia night stand out from the rest. All while hosting a remote event!
Drive-In Movie Nights
Social distancing compliant doesn’t mean we can’t continue to have some fun!
Creating a Drive In Movie Night is a creative, unique and easy way to celebrate the holidays with your co-workers or employees.
We will work with you to host a perfect evening fit to the occasion, we also have many warm concessions that compliment the drive in experience. So just pick your favorite holiday movie and let us do the rest. This is the season to enjoy holiday movies….. social distancing style!
Let’s have a listen as Kelly Smink of Amusement Masters discusses the different types of events available that are safe and fun for celebrating the holidays!